Monday, October 6, 2008

All about Avena

Avena is the 2nd eldest daughter to call me aunty. I am so proud of her. (Proud Aunty Hirosha) This little cutie is my friend Promoda’s little angel. Last time when I saw her she was only a few weeks old. I still have the pics I got on that day in my mobile. Unfortunately still I couldn’t buy a data cable to connect my mobile to the com. So I cant upload those pics to web.

Time has flown very faster and now I see baby Avena has grown up & she looks so wonderful. What a cutie I miss to kiss & play with… Here are some pics of cuddly Avena exactly with the words her mom had tagged the pics. I miss you sweety…!!! Hope one day I will fly to Bahama & have fun with you...

Avena tells something...

Avena wants her baby to sleep...


Pretty Avena...


Wearing thathi's shoes...

No comments: