Today I got a call from my bank. And it was a complimentary call for being one of their best credit card users. The caller said that I have used my credit card very well, and have paid bills on time. And therefore the bank wanted to reward me. So I was very thrilled to hear it. Bank is going to give me a reward!!!. I was listening patiently. So what’s the reward???? He went on praising me and said, “so mam we would like to upgrade your current credit card to a gold credit card. And the credit limit is four times higher than what you are entitled now. Would you like to go for it?” :o) Well, I thought for a nano second. That’s fine ha. I remembered an article about credit card usage once I read in our intranet. “Yes sure” I replied. So now, I will be able to see a golden color credit card in my wallet. Won’t it a good ornament to beautify my wallet? Definitely it is. And to recall, this is what I read in our intranet.
Credit Cards – a powerful wealth toolBy using Credit cards you get…
- A 2-month interest free loan. When you buy a product using your credit card, you will only be billed for it at the end of the month. You are then given another month to make payments. So if you pay off your total bill, you would have effectively gotten a two month interest free loan.
- Bonus points and dollars. Each purchase you make on your credit card(s) will earn you bonus points which you can use to redeem for free products and services like extra flyer-miles, retail, shopping and dining vouchers, saving you even more money.
- A monthly statement that tracks and consolidates all your expenses. At the end of every month, the credit card company will tabulate for you the total expenses for the month, making it easy for you to track your total expenditure. Therefore, it becomes a free money management tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment